- Connecting the Belt & Road Initiative with Hearts & Minds of International Youth Feb 10, 2020
- The ASEAN-Korea Centre: A Frontier Public Diplomacy Actor Nov 21, 2019
- The Tham Luang Cave Rescue and Thailand's PD Jul 25, 2019
- Thailand’s Integrated Public Diplomacy in Mozambique Apr 3, 2019
- Branding ASEAN, Bridging People in South Korea Jan 21, 2019
Seksan Anantasirikiat is currently a researcher at KlangPanya Institute for National Strategies, Thailand. He also served as the coordinator, ASEAN Roundtable, Seoul National University and a senior editor of the Seoul National University Journal of International Affairs (SNUJIA). During 2016-2018, he was a recipient of the Korea Foundation-ASEAN Fellowship for Korean Studies. Previously, he had worked as an academic officer for the ASEAN Studies Center, Chulalongkorn University for three years.
His research interests include public diplomacy in non-Western world, national security strategy of middle power, political-security issues on the Korean Peninsula, and ASEAN Community-building.
Seksan’s articles include “What Does ASEAN Think About China-Japan-ROK’s “3+1 Modality”?,” “South Korea’s New Southern Policy in Making and The Way Forward,” and “Rationalizing ASEAN’s Charm Defensive Approach on North Korea Issue” (The Geopolitics). He also contributed book chapters in Korea’s Soft Power and Public Diplomacy (2017) and Korea’s Public Diplomacy (2016).