With these fighting words, Bilawal Bhutto Zardari did something no other Pakistani politician has done: publicly defy the Taliban (Tehreek-i-Taliban Pakistan or TTP): "I want to tell the terrorists that Sindh will…be the...KEEP READING
Celebrating Diversity in Diplomacy
This week's PD News headlines focused on diversity in diplomacy, through festivals, musical performances, and art exhibits. A multicultural event in Connecticut celebrates diverse world cultures while an art exhibit in Copenhagen featured Bangladeshi artists. Other headlines looked at a Japanese musical performance in Azerbaijan to foster cultural ties, the establishment of a Goethe Institute Centre in Armenia, a ballet performance showcasing participants from an exchange program between Chicago and Cuba, and a week of cultural activities to commemorate the Korean-Iranian bilateral relationship.
- Armenian-German Cultural Ties To Be Marked By New Progressive Step This Year - Panorama>>am
- Bangladeshi Artists Exhibit on Copenhagen - The Daily Star
- NICE Festival a Multicultural Mash-Up at Norwalk's Oyster Shell Park - CT Post
- Korea, Iran Celebrate 1,300 Years of Cultural Exchange - The Korea Herald
- Ruth Page Civic Ballet Presents CHICAGO Y CUBA: 2017 - The International Dance Experience - Broadway World
- Japanese Music Band Performs in Baku - Azernews
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.