Malala Yousafzai may be the most recognizable Pakistani voice to Western nations in these times about the right to education for young children living in tribal communities, which have become crucial to the global war on...KEEP READING
Headlines in this PD News roundup focused on the people behind public diplomacy. From students to state officials, headlines traveled the globe in myriad cultural, educational and governmental exchanges. In California, an Italian exchange student is teaching his American host family about real Italian food and culture, while in Australia, an innovative art project is connecting the country’s oldest residents, the Aboriginals, with its newest arrivals, Muslim immigrants. Other headlines looked at educational and governmental exchanges in China, Greece, Korea and Thailand.
- AHIF’S Foreign Policy Student Depart for Greece, Cyprus—Hellenic News
- Chinese Delegation Taking Part in Economic, Educational, Cultural Trip—Lethbridge Herald
- Chinese Public Officials Visit S. Korea for Exchanges with Municipalities—The Korea Times
- India, Thailand Boost Ties with Prayut's Visit—The Diplomat
- Mosaic Helps Muslim and Aboriginal Communities Piece Together Old and New Connections—ABC News
- Student Exchange Program Offers New World Perspectives—Berkeleyside
- When Music Blurs Boundaries—The Hindu
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.
Photo by Mark | CC BY-NC-SA 2.0
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.