Although talk of President Donald Trump dominated the list, our readers enjoyed an interesting array of topics. Find out what resonated below: 10) Seeking Emotional Truth in Public Diplomacy by Jian (Jay)...KEEP READING
March Blog Roundup: The Top 5
The month in blogs.
5. MPD in Indonesia: Assalamualaikum (Peace Be Upon You) by Soraya Ahyaudin. The first in a series of blog posts from the MPD delegation in Indonesia.
4. The “Ethos Gap”: A Challenge or an Opportunity for Turkey’s Nation Brand? (Part 1) by Senem Cevik. Turkey wants to be known as a humanitarian nation, but do its actions match up?
3. MPD in Indonesia: International Organization for Migration Indonesia: Listening is Key by Caitlin Dobson. Listening with the International Organization for Migration in Jakarta.
2. In the Middle East, Events Are Outpacing U.S. Policy by Philip Seib. What the U.S. is getting wrong in the Middle East.
1. On Social (Media) Mobility in Digital Diplomacy by Ilan Manor. Twitter may be leveling the diplomatic playing field.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.