Although talk of President Donald Trump dominated the list, our readers enjoyed an interesting array of topics. Find out what resonated below: 10) Seeking Emotional Truth in Public Diplomacy by Jian (Jay)...KEEP READING
May Blog Roundup: The Top 5
In case you missed them, some highlights of May's CPD Blogs:
5) The “Ethos Gap”: A Challenge or an Opportunity for Turkey’s Nation Brand? (Part 2) by Senem Cevik. The conclusion of Cevik's thoughts on Turkish nation branding.
4) The Last Three Tweets: Social Media and Election Campaigns by Ali Fisher. A look at the diplomatic potential of campaign-related tweets.
3) From the "Kitchen Debate" to "Feeding the World" by Anne Chermak Dillen. A tried and true public diplomacy method comes back to life.
2) How to Save the Voice of America by David S. Jackson. A suggested plan for the broadcaster's future.
1) Baltimore, Civil Unrest, and an Old PD Lesson by Marissa Cruz. The perceptions of human rights in the U.S. and abroad.