Although talk of President Donald Trump dominated the list, our readers enjoyed an interesting array of topics. Find out what resonated below: 10) Seeking Emotional Truth in Public Diplomacy by Jian (Jay)...KEEP READING
May Blog Roundup: The Top 5
In case you missed them, some highlights of May's CPD Blogs:
5) The “Ethos Gap”: A Challenge or an Opportunity for Turkey’s Nation Brand? (Part 2) by Senem Cevik. The conclusion of Cevik's thoughts on Turkish nation branding.
4) The Last Three Tweets: Social Media and Election Campaigns by Ali Fisher. A look at the diplomatic potential of campaign-related tweets.
3) From the "Kitchen Debate" to "Feeding the World" by Anne Chermak Dillen. A tried and true public diplomacy method comes back to life.
2) How to Save the Voice of America by David S. Jackson. A suggested plan for the broadcaster's future.
1) Baltimore, Civil Unrest, and an Old PD Lesson by Marissa Cruz. The perceptions of human rights in the U.S. and abroad.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.