Music and Diplomacy from the Early Modern Era to the Present is a book edited by Rebekah Ahrendt, Mark Ferraguto, and Damien Mahiet which delves into the topic of music diplomacy by analyzing historical and contemporary...KEEP READING
Nation Branding & Public Diplomacy
Headlines in this week's PD News roundup focus on the use of nation branding in public diplomacy. The Luxembourg government's strategy to rebrand itself to convey growth and stability and the UAE sharing its cultural identity and heritage with Pakistani teachers, figured among these stories. Other nation branding initiatives included a Taiwanese tourism expo, a city rebranding campaign from Delhi, and professors from Wharton and Northwestern discussing the importance of countries investing in nation branding.
- New logo & promo for Luxembourg - Luxemburger Wort
- How countries are missing great marketing opportunities - Value Walk
- Pak teachers attend session on "national identity" - The Gulf Today
- Delhi govt launches new tourism campaign called 'Dilli Hain Hum' hoping to rebrand city - India Today
- Taiwan holds tourism workshop and expo - Business Mirror
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.