Since its founding in 2003, CPD has benefited from strong support in our global public diplomacy community. The Center operates on a modest budget, with a small, but dedicated, staff and a team of talented student interns. We ask for your help in widening our circle of supporters for our ambitious venture. Make your gift online today. Together we will take CPD to new heights.
Here is what some of our supporters say about CPD:
"CPD helps scholars, practitioners, and others understand how public diplomacy works and why it is important. I am happy to support such significant efforts."
Philip Seib, USC Annenberg
"CPD's impressive programs and content rich website make it a global leader and an indispensable resource for teachers and students in the field."
Bruce Gregory, George Washington University
"I felt inspired and enlightened by my internship experience at CPD. I admire CPD and their work as a leading public diplomacy organization, nationally and internationally."
Soraya Ahyaudin, MPD Class of 2015, USC
Your gift will help us to continue:
- Providing you with the latest news and commentary about public diplomacy activities around the world;
- Offering fellowship opportunities to PD scholars dedicated to exploring the field's history and best practices;
- Hosting thoughtful events that bring together academics and practitioners to help chart the future of public diplomacy;
- Recruiting the best and brightest for substantive student internships;
- And so much more as outlined in our newsletters and annual reports.
Direct your tax-deductible gift to CPD online here or mail your check to:
The USC Center on Public Diplomacy
Attention: Victoria Parrott Hsieh
3502 Watt Way, Suite 232
Los Angeles, CA 90089-0281
Thank you for your support!
All gifts directed to support the USC Center on Public Diplomacy also count toward The Campaign for USC.
Visit CPD's Online Library
Explore CPD's vast online database featuring the latest books, articles, speeches and information on international organizations dedicated to public diplomacy.