Although talk of President Donald Trump dominated the list, our readers enjoyed an interesting array of topics. Find out what resonated below: 10) Seeking Emotional Truth in Public Diplomacy by Jian (Jay)...KEEP READING
October Blog Roundup: The Top 5
As October ends, check out the top posts of the month from the CPD Blog:
5) Rebuilding Canada: Science & Diplomacy After the Decade of Darkness by Daryl Copeland. On science and diplomacy in Canada's newly elected government.
4) Military-to-Military Sports Diplomacy by Anna Velikaya. How sports create a space for international militaries to interact.
3) Israel and Palestine: A Dialogue of the Deaf? by Ilan Manor. An analysis of opposing social media narratives from Israel and Palestine.
2) The Case for Embracing Subnational Identities in PD by Derek Bolton. On why public diplomacy should focus on subnational groups in the Baltic Sea region and elsewhere.
1) Using Celebrity Diplomacy to End Tuberculosis by Tara Ornstein. The pros and cons of using celebrity ambassadors for health initiatives.
From top to bottom: Photo by greyloch/ CC by-SA 2.0, Photo by Alex Indigo/ CC by-SA 2.0, Photo reprinted courtesy of Anna Velikaya, Photo by israeltourism/ CC BY-SA 2.0, Photo by Wikipedia/ CC by-SA 2.0, Photo by Garry Knight/ CC by-SA 2.0.