September Blog Roundup: The Top 5
Leaf through this month's top blogs.
5) Time on Their Side, by Mark Dillen - How Russia is relying on Soviet-style tactics of denial and censorship in dealing with negative press.
4) Tokyo 2020 and Japan's Soft Power, by Yukari Easton - As the Japanese government prepares for the 2020 Olympics, it should recognize that the country's soft power is strongest without state intervention.
3) Measuring Country Image: A New Model, by Alexander Buhmann - Proposing the 4-D Model of Country Image as the definitive measure for public diplomacy evaluation.
2) Citizen Diplomacy: An Emerging Soft Power Tool, by Michele Johnsen - The Short+Sweet International Theatre Festival captures the potential of citizen diplomacy.
1) Cultural Relations: Moderating A Volatile World, by Jay Wang - Thinking about cultural diplomacy in the wake of the 2016 Edinburgh Culture Summit.
Photos, from top to bottom:
Photo by Vladimir Pustovit I CC 2.0, Photo by The Office of the Kremlin I CC 2.0, Photo by Kentaro Iemoto I CC 2.0, Photo by Jessica I CC 2.0, Photo by Sebastiaan ter Burg I CC 2.0, Photo by Paul Rommer I iStock Photo Images