- How Digital Propaganda May Affect EU Elections 2019: The Good, the Bad and the Ugly May 21, 2019
- The "Dark Side" of Digital Diplomacy Jan 22, 2019
- Digital Diplomacy Myths Jul 16, 2018
- From Digital Tactics to Digital Strategies: Practicing Digital PD Feb 14, 2018
- Satellite Remote Sensing and Diplomatic Crisis Management Oct 11, 2017
Corneliu Bjola is Associate Professor in Diplomatic Studies at the University of Oxford and a CPD Faculty Fellow. Bjola received his PhD in Political Science from the University of Toronto in 2007 and was a research fellow at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars (2000) and Visiting Fellow at the Australian Defense Force Academy (2012). His research interests lie at the intersection of diplomatic studies, negotiation theory, international ethics, and crisis management. His current research focuses on the structural and normative conditions by which digital technologies inform, regulate, and constrain foreign policy. He has authored or edited five books, including the recent co-edited volume on Digital Diplomacy: Theory and Practice (Routledge, 2015). His work has been published in the European Journal of International Relations, International Negotiation, Review of International Studies, British Journal of Politics and International Relations, Global Policy, Journal of Global Ethics and The Hague Journal of Diplomacy. Bjola is Co-Editor of the book series on “New Diplomatic Studies” with Routledge and Editor-in-Chief of the new journal Diplomacy and Foreign Policy with Brill. He can be reached by Twitter at @cbjola. He also actively comments on diplomatic matters on his blog site www.cbjola.com.