Each day of the Summer Institute will consist of a full day of courses from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Monday through Friday. There will be a program Orientation on the Sunday prior to the program. The Closing Ceremony will take place immediately following the last session which will include dinner and the presentation of certificates. Participants should plan to travel home the following day.
- Fundamentals of Public Diplomacy
- Putting Data to Work in Public Diplomacy Strategy and Planning
- Stakeholder and Influencer Analysis
- Influence and Advocacy
- Case Studies in Crisis Communication
- Data-driven Public Diplomacy: Foundation and Methods
- Digital Analytics & Algorithms
- Countering Disinformation: Beyond "Fake News"
- Media & Public Opinion Framework
- Movement as Information: Cross-Cultural Communication
- Virtual Reality and Immersive Storytelling for Public Diplomacy
- Cultural Diplomacy: Cases and Impact
- Framing Public Diplomacy
- Digital Storytelling
- Digital Insights and AI for PD Campaigns
- Creating Visual Content for PD
- Public Diplomacy Hackathon
- Nation/Place Branding
- Master Class in Public Diplomacy
- Information Architecture Basics
- Designing and Planning PD Strategies
For a list of instructors in the upcoming Summer Institute, click here.