Koichi Iwabuchi, a professor of media and cultural studies and director of the Asia Institute at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia, has published a new article. His piece, Pop-Culture Diplomacy in Japan: Soft...KEEP READING
Japan's Soft Power Initiatives
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe aims to support the nation brand and win friends abroad by implementing a new public relations campaign and soft power initiatives abroad.
- Joint Statement from the Second Japan-U.S. Development Dialogue - Official Wire
- With Focus on Wartime Past, Japan’s Global PR Message Could Misfire - Japan Times
- Seeking Clout, Japan Opens Channel to Aid Foreign Militaries - Bloomberg
- South Korea-Japan Ties Still Fraught by ‘Comfort Women’ Issue - Channel NewsAsia
- The Limits of Japan's Soft Power - The World Post
Want PD News in your inbox? Sign up for our daily and weekly digests.