- Learning From South Korean Diplomatic Experimentation Aug 27, 2018
- Part II: Fake News, And What (Not) To Do About It Feb 12, 2018
- Part I: Fake News, And What (Not) To Do About It Feb 7, 2018
- SDGs Can Be a Test for European Public-Private Partnerships Oct 4, 2017
- "Digital Making": It's About to Get Serious Dec 21, 2015
Jan Melissen is Senior Fellow International Relations and Diplomacy at the Institute for Security and Global Affairs, Leiden University, Campus The Hague, Senior Research Fellow at the Netherlands Institute of International Relations ‘Clingendael’, Professor of Diplomacy at the University of Antwerp (Belgium) and a CPD Faculty Fellow. After joining the Clingendael Institute in 2001, he held various management positions in research and training. Jan is also a Senior Research Fellow with the Charhar Institute, China´s leading non-governmental public diplomacy think tank. Among his books on public diplomacy are the (co-)edited The New Public Diplomacy, European Public Diplomacy and Understanding Public Diplomacy in East Asia. His recent research was published in various international journals. He is the founding co-editor of The Hague Journal of Diplomacy and editor of the Brill Diplomatic Studies series.