- Print Edition: Debating PD, A Hague Journal Special Issue Sep 10, 2019
- Your Mobile Production Toolkit for Digital Storytelling Jul 30, 2019
- Immersive Storytelling Resources Jul 23, 2019
- Robert Banks Named 2019-20 Perspectives Guest Editor Jul 23, 2019
- Korea Foundation Partnership Will Analyze Summit Diplomacy Jul 2, 2019
Lisa Rau is Editorial Manager at the USC Center on Public Diplomacy (CPD), a premier organization dedicated to furthering the study and practice of global public engagement and cultural relations.
Prior to joining CPD, Lisa worked in the Communications Office at the UCLA Fielding School of Public Health. She previously worked in the film industry, which included editing documentaries for GOOD Magazine and the National Science Foundation. During this time, Lisa taught public speaking and current events at Wilshire Academy in Koreatown.
In 2013, Lisa received an M.A. in Broadcast Journalism from the USC Annenberg School for Communication and Journalism, where she was an Annenberg Fellow and served as Supervising Producer for USC Impact, an award-winning documentary-style TV news magazine program.
In 2008, Lisa received a B.A. in Creative Writing and a B.A. in Speech Communications from San Francisco State University, where she was named Hood Recipient for the College of Humanities and received the All-American distinction from the American Forensics Association for competing on the university's nationally recognized speech and debate team.
In The News:
September 5, 2017 - USC Annenberg Alumna Joins CPD as Editor & Publications Coordinator