- Latest Must-Reads in Public Diplomacy: March 2020 Mar 17, 2020
- Catching Up with Elizabeth McKay Mar 17, 2020
- Latest Must-Reads in Public Diplomacy: January 2020 Jan 14, 2020
- Latest Must-Reads in Public Diplomacy: November 2019 Nov 5, 2019
- Institutional Challenges to Countering Disinformation Oct 22, 2019
Nikki is a master’s candidate in USC’s Public Diplomacy program and is a CPD Student Fellow.
Although she is a Midwesterner at heart, Nikki comes to Los Angeles by way of Washington, D.C., where she has been working at strategic communications firm CLS Strategies. At the firm, she helped provide communications counsel to clients facing legal, regulatory and reputational risks.
Prior to joining CLS, Nikki graduated from American University with a B.A. in international studies and a minor in anthropology. As an undergraduate she gained media relations experience by working with the communications team at the Woodrow Wilson International Center for Scholars and spent a semester interning at the U.S. Department of State in the Office of the Special Representative for Global Intergovernmental Affairs (S/SRGIA). At the Department of State, she supported the office’s subnational cooperation and engagement initiatives. Nikki also spent a semester studying in Istanbul, Turkey.
These experiences shaped Nikki’s interest in public diplomacy and ultimately led her to pursue her degree at USC.