- George H. W. Bush and Diplomacy Dec 6, 2018
- Why Rex Tillerson’s Departure Matters Mar 15, 2018
- Donald Trump, Twitter Master Dec 1, 2017
- Why Some Arab Countries Want to Shutter Al Jazeera Jul 12, 2017
- A Bush-Obama Alliance Is Needed to Protect PEPFAR Apr 14, 2017
Philip Seib is a Professor of Journalism, Public Diplomacy, and International Relations at the University of Southern California and a CPD Faculty Fellow. He is author or editor of numerous books such as: Headline Diplomacy, The Global Journalist, Beyond the Front Lines, Broadcasts from the Blitz, New Media and the New Middle East, The Al Jazeera Effect, Global Terrorism and New Media, Al Jazeera English, Real-Time Diplomacy and The Future of Diplomacy. He is editor of the Palgrave Macmillan Series in International Political Communication and co-editor of both the Palgrave Macmillan Series in Global Public Diplomacy and the journal Media, War, and Conflict. Seib directed the USC Center on Public Diplomacy from 2009-2013.
His book, As Terrorism Evolves, was published by Cambridge University Press in October 2017.